If you don’t like something change it if you can’t change it, change your attitude. Maya Angelou
How are you ?
I thought I would ask because the energies are in a whirl at the moment, strong waves of healing energy are being magnified by deep karmic echoes, showing up unresolved business for attention and healing. You will experience a thinning of the spiritual veil, great intuitive insights and find that you can truly see what you most need to see about people and situations in your life. This is an opportunity to step away from old patterns of drama and negativity and lift life to a higher level. It is time to let go of anything that is not centred in Love.
Everything is changing and we are stepping into a new reality, what we thought we wanted can suddenly slip away, plans go awry or get stuck, people rip off their masks, show their true intentions. Some relationships may let you down or you just feel as if you are not where you want to be. This is all OK, all is as it is meant to be. Step back and watch, you are learning what you need and gaining power so you can choose the best path for you.
At times like these, it is not uncommon to get spiritual amnesia, fear can block you from accessing your spiritual power and knowledge. I have discovered that with practice these periods of “forgetting” become shorter though. As soon as you remember your Divinity, your power returns and fear dissolves.
No matter what is happening you can trust that your present situation can lead you to a higher more positive place. It is an opportunity to redirect your life, to dig deep into your soul and to call on your Angels for guidance. The decisions you now make and the lessons you are learning are linked to your life’s purpose and a bigger plan. You have a chance to make changes and choose from love rather than fear.
If you are feeling pressured in any way then you are susceptible to going into fear mode. Which for many people means self-depreciating, judgy or catastrophic thoughts Stress hormones trigger a panic reaction in the body and your old patterns take control of your mind. The moment you go into fear and struggle you disconnect from the spiritual light that guides you and you feel alone, overwhelmed and stuck.
Here is how you can reconnect with your spiritual power and come back into your strength anytime that you feel disconnected or stressed:
7 Spiritual TipsTo Shift You out of Struggle and into your Power
- Breathe– Deep cleansing breaths, inhale to the count of 4, hold for 4, exhale for 4, pause and start again. Just one round of deep conscious breathing can settle your emotions, and bring you stress hormones under control. A deep breath can bring you back to the moment and centre your energy so you can think clearly.
- Reconnect with your Power: When life gets hard it can cause you to question yourself and lose contact with your inner power. If you are feeling low, you are feeling limited, lacking and powerless. This is simply a perspective- you are never powerless, you have access to an unlimited Source of energy, you have unlimited options and your greatest power is your ability to make choices and make changes. Use your courage and change your thinking from limitation to possibilities.
- Watch your language – and weed out disempowering and scary thoughts: Your subconscious mind is always listening to your inner narrative. Your thoughts and words have so much power over you because your subconscious hears everything and those words imprint on your self-belief and feed your actions and choices. A simple toxic thought can keep you stuck for a long time. The Universe also receives the message you send and reflects your beliefs back to you. So be honest…do you say things that affirm a state of being that you do not want? Such as “I am broke, I cannot cope, I hate my life, I am hopeless, Everything goes wrong, I am unemployed, I am too old for…, I am terminally single.” I AM is a powerful creative statement … what you say after I AM can be the difference between success and failure. Choose wisely.
- Let go of MEMES- by this, I mean the ridiculous societal rules and thoughts that seep into our consciousness and that make us feel bad about ourselves. For years I was convinced I had nothing to contribute because I did not go to University, I felt bad about myself for not being married or having kids. Now I know better, living an authentic life is about being true to yourself, dancing to the beat of your drum rather than societal and parental expectation. Life leads you to a fulfilling and happy adventure if you allow yourself to follow your passions rather than forcing life to fit into a preconceived idea of what SHOULD happen. You have so much more to offer. Yes, of course, you can still do those things, but they are more likely to happen naturally if you are not hanging your self-worth on them.
- Pray- Pray for spiritual help, set an intention and invoke the angels and all the Universe to assist you. Every prayer you make is a step in the right direction. Prayer and Intention are spiritual technologies, the act of clasping your hands and calling on a higher force changes your energy, empowering you at that moment to shut down the triple poisons of worry, blame and shame and activate your spiritual power. Reset the course of your life by combining intention with strong conviction and reconnect to the power of the Universe to direct you
- Do something nice for someone else. Isolation and competition can make you feel disconnected from humanity and compassion. A simple act of kindness can reconnect you to yourself, the oneness of the Universe and your true nature. An instant cure for depression is to do something that is not for yourself. If you ask sincerely for a chance to give of yourself. You will meet with an opportunity to express a higher part of yourself.
- Say Thank you- in the midst of drama and chaos, say thank you. Knowing that the Divine is the presence of Love available in every moment, in every challenge. When you say ‘thank you’-you open up to possibilities and to the knowledge that the Divine presence is teaching you that something you need to know.
Remember that you have great light within you, expressing at this moment uniquely as you. Your purpose is being fulfilled as you experience life. You can and do make a difference in the world and you are never alone. Your presence in the world is important because you are here at this amazing time on earth, your worth is not in the slightest bit attached to your outside achievements, possessions or other people’s opinions. From a spiritual perspective, there are no mistakes only opportunities. You are very loved and always guided.
Have a great week
Angel Blessings Rachel x
You can book a distance reading or healing session with Rachel easily by visiting her website and clicking on Services