Terms and Conditions of your Soul Clarity Session/ Reading
Scroll down to learn how to use Zoom and to read the disclaimer
I am all about working with you to bring about the insights and healing that you need. During every session, I’m 100% focused on your needs. I ask a few things in return so we can ensure it all goes smoothly.
I dislike having to make such rules but believe me it is necessary and I know most people are genuine, rational and understanding of what it means to run a business. It makes sense to have boundaries that everyone understands.
Please note that your appointment is a contract and you are accepting these terms and conditions as part of your contract. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com
- All appointments /events must be paid in advance upon booking.
- Refunds are not available once booked on any event/private session.
- No shows & late arrival (10 mins or more) or cancellation within 24 hours will be charged in full.
- If there is an illness, emergency or another reasonable reason for cancellation I may use my discretion and we can reschedule private appointments where possible
- Retreats, webinars, programs and other events cannot be refunded once paid. *
- If I have an unavoidable emergency I will reschedule you/events with as much notice as possible.
- We start and finish on time. That is the time you paid for on booking. I have several appointments in a day often working back to back.
- *Please download and test the Zoom software well before our session– see below for information. Please do not wait for the session to do this.
- Extra time: If I have time available to extend your session and it is of benefit we can arrange to extend your session. You will be invoiced at $50 per part half hour over time. (sessions go no longer than 100 mins total)
- Follow up When the appointment / event is over, the session ends. Please do not expect to have more therapy or reading or that I shold answer questions about the session. I am unable to answer your questions or requests for follow up VIA personal messaging, emails. This is NOT part of your appointment or contract with me For further help and more guidance you will need to book another appointment or reading.
- Please be respectful during your session or event. I have the right to immediately end an appointment /remove you with no refund if there is abuse, profanity, threats, insults or lack of normal respect. I will close the session if you are consistently making it hard for me to work with you or being deliberately obstructive, or argumentative. Or if I perceive you maybeunder the influence.
- I will also end the session if you arrive later than 10 mins after our appointed time.
- Please do not consume drugs or alcohol before your appointment.
- Please do not use your session time to rant or talk over me, this is a healing you need to allow me to speak.
- Healing takes commitment and time. Please be reasonable with expectations of what is possible in a session.
- I am not responsible for decisions you make as a result of the session. I can’t be responsible for how you understand or process the information. I offer information and energy therapies and other techniques, how you interpret these insights is your responsibility. I am not a Dr, psychiatrist or psychologist. I do not offer medical advice of anykind.
Please arrive on time.
I have a full schedule and I won’t be able to finish later if you are late.
This seems obvious but a genuine apology or thanks for waiting is appreciated if you are late.
If you arrive more than 10 minutes late I will treat you as a “no show”. I absolutely respect your time and I would like you to respect mine as well.
Please contact me asap if you know you will be late. If we can I will reschedule or make another arrangement. Please don’t expect me to just sit and wait indefinitely.
In the event of genuine technical issues at either end, we may reschedule after exploring back up plans.(phone/ messenger video call)
Please note: if you are new to using ZOOM video calls, it is your responsibility to download the app and test it on the device you choose to use at least 24 hours before your session. Don’t do it at last minute.
Make sure your device is charged up or plugged in, all other tabs are closed down, that you have good internet access, and privacy for the call. In some cases – such as slow internet-we can use zoom as call only and you can turn your video off or expore other options.
** re refund policy**
- Unless it is in the terms and conditions- there are no refunds.
- Most events especially my retreats are high cost and cancellation means I still need to pay out organisational costs venue/staff/ catering/ tours/techical costs and more.
Soul Clarity sessions and webinars and my program classes are held over Zoom video call. To get the most out of your time with me, please read this and think about your surrounds. It is your responsibility to know the time/ set up technology and be somewhere private and suitable for the session.
How Do I Link To the Zoom Session?
Before your session, my assistant will set up a Zoom meeting link for you and the Zoom invitation will be emailed to you containing the unique link for your session . Check spam. Sometimes your email spam filters will block the email (it happens)
If you do not receive the link-send firstname.lastname@example.org an email well before the session and it will be sent again.
Once you click the link it will prompt you the steps to open the meeting.
If it says: please wait for the host to let you in. Just wait there until I allow you in. Do not abandon the waiting area.
If you have any other issues email me immediately.
What is Zoom?
Zoom is a software that allows you to have face to face (video and audio) calls and present live video events. Zoom is easy to use for everyone who has internet.
It is perfect for Soul Clarity sessions / Webinarsd/ Programs as it allows us to see eachother, it is just like being in the same room. I can see and read your energy if you are in a private session with me.
How Do I use Zoom?
Zoom works via a FREE APP that you can download to your device. Please download it well before our meeting to avoid stress and time-wasting.
Visit zoom.us and follow the links to sign up for a free account. Follow the prompts to test your equipment.
If you are on a PC or Mac, when you follow the link (sent by Rachel Scoltock) to join a meeting for the first time, it will provide instructions on how to install it on your computer or laptop.
If you wish to connect our Zoom call via a smartphone or tablet, please search for ‘Zoom’ on the Apple App Store or Google play store depending on your device.
Find a way to use your phone without holding it as this can be distracting for you and me. Lean it on something or use a tripod or hoder.
Try to be somewhere private with no distractions. * (Your car is not ideal as it can be very challenging to relax and do a healing in your car with people walking by, noise etc. It makes it hard for me too. It is okay if you have great internet and totally private and your phone is at a good clear angle.)
Well before we meet download Zoom and follow the prompts to TEST your audio, video and microphone.
You can choose to use a headset/ earphones with a microphone during the call which can help with the quality of sound and your privacy if you have other people near who might hear. (test these with zoom before the meeting)
Testing Zoom well before your session will save you stress and lost time during the session. You can relax into the session.
If for any reason there is a technical problem- internet closes down- we can use back up options if there is time enough left in your session or reschedule. Keep an eye on your emails for my contact.
Recording Your Session
If you would like a recording of your session, Rachel will show you how to record once you are online. If not possible, Rachel will record the session and send it to you via email within 24 hours. Your session can take several hours to upload, so please be patient.
All recordings are deleted after you have received yours.
What Time Zone is The Session Held in?
Curently -Unless notified. All meetings are held in Australia on Sydney Time Australian Eastern Time. ( either AEST or AEDST depending on the time of the year.)
When you book in for your Soul Clarity session you will receive a link to Rachel ‘s online booking calendar so you can book the session time best for you.
Make sure that the calendar is set to your correct timezone before searching for a suitable time.
If you can’t find a time that fits, you can email email@example.com with your City/ Country and 3 possible times and days of availability.
You can find out what the time difference is between your location and Sydney Australia by simply typing into Google what day and time is it now in Sydney Australia. (Please note it may be a whole day ahead) OR use the world clock on your phone.
Rachel Scoltock does not dispense medical advice or prescribe the use of any technique as a form of treatment for physical, emotional, or medical problems without the advice of a physician, either directly or indirectly. The intent of Rachel Scoltock is only to offer information of a general nature to assist your emotional and spiritual well-being. In the event you use any of this information for yourself, which is your right, Rachel Scoltock assumes no responsibility for your decisions and actions.
Should take part in any programs, courses, meditations, private sessions or retreats you are fully responsible for your actions and decisions before, during and after your purchase and receiving of the goods and services.