Terms and Conditions of your Soul Clarity Session/ Reading
Also: how to use Zoom. scroll down
I am all about working with you to bring about the insights and healing that you need. During every session, I’m 100% focused on your needs. I ask a few things in return so we can ensure it all goes smoothly.
Please note that your appointment is a contract and you are accepting these terms and conditions as part of your contract. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com
- All appointments must be paid in advance upon booking.
- Refunds are not available once booked. In most circumstances payments can be used against future appointment/ services/ programs.
- No shows & late arrival (10 mins or more) or cancellation within 24 hours will be charged in full.
- If there is an illness, emergency or another reasonable reason for late cancellation I will use my discretion and we can reschedule.
- If I have an unavoidable emergency I will reschedule you with as much notice as possible.
- We start and finish on time. That is the time you paid for on booking. I have several appointments in a day and personal commitments as I am sure you do.
- *Please download and test the Zoom software well before our session– see below for information. Please do not wait for the session to do this.
- Extra time: If I have time available to extend your session and it is of benefit we can arrange to extend your session. You will be invoiced at $50 per half hour over time. (sessions go no longer than 90 mins total)
- Follow up When the appointment is over, the session ends. Please do not use personal messaging, emails etc to continue asking questions. For further help and more guidance you will need to book another appointment or reading.
- Please be respectful in your session. I have the right to immediately end an appointment with no refund if there is abuse, profanity, threats, insults or lack of respect. I will close the session if you are consistently making it hard for me to work with me or being deliberately obstructive, under the influence or are over 10 mins late.
- Please do not consume drugs or alcohol before your appointment.
- Healing takes commitment and time. Please be reasonable with expectations of what is possible in a session.
- I am not responsible for decisions you make as a result of the session. I offer information and energy therapies and other techniques, how you interpret these insights is your responsibility. I am not a Dr, psychiatrist or psychologist. I do not offer medical advice of anykind.
Please arrive on time.
I have a full schedule and I won’t be able to finish later if you are late.
If you arrive more than 10 minutes late I will treat you as a “no show”. I absolutely respect your time and I would like you to respect mine as well.
Please contact me asap if you will be late. If we can I will reschedule or make another arrangement. Please don’t expect me to just sit and wait indefinitely.
In the event of genuine technical issues at either end, we may reschedule after exploring back up plans.(phone/ messenger video call)
Please note: if you are new to using ZOOM video calls, it is your responsibility to download the app and test it on the device you choose to use at least 24 hours before your session. Don’t do it at last minute.
Make sure your device is charged up or plugged in, all other tabs are closed down, that you have good internet access, and privacy for the call. In some cases – such as slow internet-we can use zoom as call only and you can turn your video off.
How Do I Link To the Zoom Session?
Before your session, Rachel will set up a Zoom meeting link for you and the Zoom invitation will be emailed to you containing the unique link for your session . Check spam. Sometimes your email spam filters will block the email (it happens)
If you do not receive the link-send firstname.lastname@example.org an email well before the session and it will be sent again. If you are 5 mins late Rachel will send you a reminder.
Once you click the link it will prompt you the steps to open the meeting.
If it says: please wait for the host to let you in. Just wait there until I let you in.
If you have any other issues email me immediately.
What is Zoom?
Zoom is a software that allows you to have face to face (video and audio) calls and present live video events. Zoom is easy to use for everyone.
It is perfect for Soul Clarity sessions as it allows you to see with Rachel and vice versa, it is just like being in the same room.
How Do I use Zoom?
Zoom works via a FREE APP that you can download to your device. Please download it well before our meeting to avoid stress and time-wasting.
Visit zoom.us and follow the links to sign up for a free account. Follow the prompts to test your equipment.
If you are on a PC or Mac, when you follow the link (sent by Rachel) to join a meeting for the first time, it will provide instructions on how to install it on your computer.
If you wish to connect our Zoom call via a smartphone or tablet, please search for ‘Zoom’ on the Apple App Store or Google play store depending on your device.
Find a way to use your phone without holding it as this can be distracting for you and me.
Well before we meet download Zoom and follow the prompts to TEST your audio, video and microphone.
You can choose to use a headset/ earphones with a microphone during the call which can help with the quality of sound and your privacy if you have other people who might hear. (test these with zoom before the meeting)
Testing Zoom well before your session will save you stress and lost time during the session. You can relax into the session.
If for any reason there is a technical problem- internet closes down- we can use back up options if there is time enough left in your session or reschedule. Keep an eye on your emails for my contact.
Recording Your Session
If you would like a recording of your session, Rachel will show you how to record once you are online. If not possible, Rachel will record the session and send it to you via email within 24 hours. Your session can take several hours to upload, so please be patient.
All recordings are deleted after you have received yours.
What Time Zone is The Session Held in?
All meetings are held in Australia on Sydney Time Australian Eastern Time. ( either AEST or AEDST depending on the time of the year.)
When you book in for your Soul Clarity session you will receive a link to Rachel ‘s online booking calendar so you can book the session time best for you.
Make sure that the calendar is set to your correct timezone before searching for a suitable time.
If you can’t find a time that fits, you can email email@example.com with your City/ Country and your times and days of availability.
You can find out what the time difference is between your location and Sydney Australia by simply typing into Google what day and time is it now in Sydney Australia. (Please note it may be a whole day ahead)